One Page Site,
Done in One Day!
You’ve started a business but are still directing clients to a social media page or worse, you don’t have anything!
Get a simple yet sophisticated one page website with flexibility for future growth and the professional credibility YOU NEED NOW in just one day.
+ Is this right for you?
Maybe you don't have the time to DIY or the tech skills — a one page website is a great way for a new business to get legit quick. Already have a website with limited content but need a fresh look? The One Page Site Done in One Day is the solution.
+ What does the one page site include?
- A professional, responsive one page website with 4-5 sections created with the content and visual assets you provide. We'll help you get it web ready.
- Colors, fonts and template layout that defines your brand beautifully.
- Typographic logo (if you don't have one)
- Blog set up
- Basic SEO
- Links to social media
- Connecting your business domain name
- A 20% discount applied to your first year of Squarespace hosting
- Basic training on your new site
- One hour of post-launch support that you can use over the following month to answer any questions
+ When and where?
On your reserved date, plan to be available for feedback and training during 9am-5pm EST. We will communicate by phone, email and Zoom video call (screen sharing) to create your site.
+ How is my site built?
We use Squarespace so you get a secure site without a monthly maintenance fee. You will learn how to easily edit the site yourself or we can help add content and visual assets.
+ Pricing & Details*
The One Page Site Done in One Day is $1,597. A non-refundable $500 payment secures a date on our calendar and is applied towards the site build. Final payment is due on your day. The fee covers support questions both prior to your day and after.
A nonrefundable booking fee reserves a day on our calendar, it is applied to towards your day. We understand plans change. In the event that you cannot attend, contact us 72 hours before your reserved day and the fee will be applied to another date or other services.
+ What are the next steps?
- Book your day and we’ll send over more details about needed content
- Submit your content two weeks prior to your reservation
- We create and launch your website on your reserved day
Have Questions? Schedule a free 15 min call with Evelyn to see if a one-day website is a good fit.
Do you have a larger project? Start with the Power Plan here.
*Client is responsible for any additional fees such as domains, Squarespace hosting, and licensed images. Content must be submitted at least two weeks prior to your reserved day or the reservation will be rescheduled.